Thank you for considering a donation to CubaAmor. Before we tell you how to actually do it, let's go over exactly what you're going to be doing here.
By making a donation to CubaAmor, you are helping to keep the site going, so that we can continue to have great conversations about Cuba, relationships, and other stuff. Your funds will go directly to website hosting services. Your administrators and developers and website owner do not receive a penny of what you donate. If you want them to receive money, you'll have to contact them directly and make an arrangement with them, but as of this writing, they're all volunteers, giving of themselves freely and without compensation.Terms and Conditions
Now, to the nitty gritty. Here's how to make a donation:
- First off, all donations are nonrefundable. Neither you nor the person who owns the account will be able to get your donation refunded for cash. What you are doing when you make a donation deposit is purchasing website services on behalf of CubaAmor. There is no way to send money between parties by using donation deposits.
- Second, donations are unconditional. If you send a $1,000,000 donation to the site because it says "the US Democratic Party rocks" and two days after your donation hits, the site says "the US Republican Party rocks" and you are outraged to the point of physical illness, we're sorry, but you're also completely out of luck. The site operator can use their site for whatever they want without being beholden to you. The only thing they can't do is abscond with the money; it's been used to purchase hosting, and that's what it'll be used for. Know the site you're donating to.
- Third, if a site operator does abscond (without the money) or gets themselves terminated and leaves a balance behind, we'll redistribute that balance to other eligible sites at our sole discretion.
- Fourth, if you make a mistake in the donation process and for some reason we can't resolve it or return it to you, but we can deposit the check, we will. Then we will re-donate it at our discretion as if it were leftover from a closed account. The only way this can really happen is if you just put a blank money order in an envelope, send it to us, and hope for the best. If you care where the money goes, don't do that.
- Fifth, the donation process is voluntary. You have the site operator's consent to make a donation by having CubaAmor's 12-digit account code, 65EF-2A9C1C3E. You must include this number or your donation will not be processed.
- Finally, when you mail in a donation, you'll have the option to indicate whether or not you want us to disclose your identity. You'll be able to fill in a small space that is suitable for your name, or, if appropriate, a screen name. This is the only information the CubaAmor will receive about you in connection with the amount of the deposit. Please don't use this space to send notes to CubaAmor; someone here will be reading it and will have to type whatever it is in.
a. Via Paypal
b. Via Snail Mail
PO BOX 441
COCOA FL 32923-0441
Now Back to CubaAmor!